Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Super Mario Bros StixNpops


I still remember being a kid and playing Nintendo...only Mario Bros with my older cousins! and so far is the only video game (but tetris) I have ever played! 

And hard to believe..but there just some characters that never get too old...this is the case of Mario Bros...there are tons of cute and creative Parties with this theme! so I decided to remember my old days... and play some Mario Bros!

Personalization is included you can add a number, letter, Monogram, or short name up to 5 letters.

SIZE:
-Paper stick: 12” long
-Whole StixNpops (Including bottom marshmallows with personalization): 8" tall
-Actual figure: 4 1/2" tall x 3" wide




1 comment:

Please leave us a Comment