Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Mermaid Party

I am so excited to share this  Beautiful Mermaid Party by Party Pops. Sherry ordered me the mermaids and fishes to match her Party decor! I love all the colors! It looks like everyone had lots of fun!!
All the banners, cupcake toppers, hats, napkin wrappers, tags, and all the  and mermaid/fish theme party collection by Party Pops, Please check out Party Pops Blog , and Etsy Shop for more great Party collections!
What a great Party!!

Beautiful coordinating colors! you can see our StixNpops on the table in matching colors as decorations too!






Colorful  Mermaids and fishes StixNpops!

StixNpops in the background on the main table as part of the Party's decor!




Fun Fishing Game!

Bean Bag toss Board, and Photo Prop! love the dual use! I think I'll have to steal this idea!  just clever!









Lovely!!!






The Beautiful Birthday Girl!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this theme! I'm going to have to do this for my daughter's party!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a Comment