Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Ginger Bread Man


Here is another great addition to the Christmas Collection,  I can customize it any way you want...button's colors, instead of a bow tie, I can put a scarf, and even add a Christmas hat! You can get this one  as a set, or add it to the Christmas Collection.
I made this order for Paula from The Frog  Prince Paperie , which she is going to use on a photo shoot!!! I can't wait to see pics!!! I am sure everything is going to look Beautiful  as everything she does!






GINGER BREAD MAN SIZE:
-Paper stick: 12” long
-Whole StixNpops (Including bottom marshmallows with personalization): 5 3/4"tall
-Actual figure: 2 1/2" tall x 2 1/2"wide



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment