Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

The Cat in the Hat StixNpops


I am excited to introduced our latest StixNpops...The Cat in the Hat!!
I was recently asked to do a Cat in the Hat for a Dr. Seuss Baby Shower theme Party... I'll soon post the Sneak Peeks!!!


I just loved how this guy turned out.. I worked my magic... and I even draw some "pencil strokes" with edible marker..of course... to emulate the real one!!


The hat is decorated with sugar Crystals, and as all StixNpops products...everything is edible.... marshmallows, sugar crystals and royal icing!
You can add Personalization to the bottom marshmallow... it is included in your price!


This Cat in the Hat is great as Favors and Decorations for any Dr. Seuss Theme Party...for boy, girl, or Baby Shower!




SIZE:
-Paper stick: 12” long
-Whole StixNpops (Including bottom marshmallows with personalization): 8" tall
-Actual figure from top of hat to bow tie: 6.5" tall x 2.5" wide



Minimum order of 6
For Price information and to place your order please visit my etsy store  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment