Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Safari Friends order

Here is our latest order for a customer from San Bruno, California for her 1 year old Son's birthday Party... they're having a Safari theme Party...can you tell?
She wanted the number "1" as her personalization option!!! 
These turned out really cute!!! I am sure all the kids will have a blast at the party!!!
I'll post some party pictures, if I get some!!!




I love the color pallete!!! all the yellows and oranges really evoke the Safari theme!!!
These will look beautiful at the main table as decorations!!!

To these lions I added ears!!! my original design does not have them... I think they look cutter with ears!!!

I love zebras!!! 

What about this Giraffe? cute...right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment