Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Barney StixNPops



Last week I received an order for custom StixNpops!!! the customer from Fishers, Indiana wanted Barney StixNpops for the youngest daughter's 2nd Birthday... as always, I am up for any challenge!
I added sparkling sugar crystals, to make a bit more special and magical....since Barney is a "Purple Dinousour from children's imagination" right?
What child has not fell in love with Barney? Actually it was Barney's song the first song my oldest daughter sang...."I love you...you love me...."
This Barney will be the hit of your child's next Party!!! Personalization included!!

I found this website with Barney free printable coloring pages, my daughter has enjoyed them.. I'm sure your kids will love them too!


BARNEY SIZE:
-Paper stick: 12” long
-Whole StixNpops (Including bottom marshmallows with personalization): 7" tall
-Actual figure: 3 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" wide



These are Minis Barney!!


Personalization of number 2 in hot pink! cute!

I can't wait to see some party pics... I am sure everything is going to look just adorable!

2 comments:

Please leave us a Comment