Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Magic Fairies StixNpops

DESCRIPTION:
I created these thinking on my oldest daughter's upcoming birthday....and I wanted something with fairies...and here you have them!
The dresses are decorated with sparkly sugar Crystals, right now I am making these 4 basic dress colors...but if your party's theme has other colors...let me know! If you want to see details from a Party using this Fairies' Collection, please click HERE

COLORS:
You can customize These Fairies to match your Party.
  • Choose dress colors (up t 2 colors)
  • Choose skin color
  • Choose hair color
  • Choose 1 accent color
SIZE:

  • Paper stick: 12” long
  • Whole StixNpops (Including bottom marshmallows with personalization): 7" tall
  • Actual figure: 3 1/2" tall x 4" wide




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment