Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Preschool Halloween Party

I just want to share with you, a couple of pics of my daughter's Preschool Halloween Party... I helped out with the Cupcakes, and StixNpops of course!! I made adorable minis Jack O' lanterns! and all the kids loved them!!!  as you can see, I decorated the StixNpops Arrangement with the Free Boo Printable from  Anders Ruff... and it went perfect with my StixNpops because I personalized them with Boo! For your next Halloween party if you want to use this Printable please click Here.  




My sweet Snow White with all her friends!




Halloween Story Time!!!


My two babies!!! they were so happy!


1 comment:

Please leave us a Comment